About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Pumpkin Patch

I must admit that the last couple of years my Pumpkin Patch game has gotten really bad.  I don't know if it has to do with the kids just getting older or what, but I haven't really made it much of a priority during this time of year.  Halloween is only a week away and I still haven't picked up any pumpkins for the house yet.  I know, its pretty sad!!  Luckily we did make it do one of the patches near our house.  It's a pretty small one, but we met up with Stella and Izzie one afternoon after dance and let the kids run around.  They had fun racing up the haystacks and check out the pumpkins.  We all did the enormous corn maze they have there that is 1.5 miles long.  I never thought we would make it out, but after 45 minutes we were able to find the entrance of the maze and decided to call it a day. 





2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin patches are so much fun! Were those "giant" pumpkins they posed with in the first picture "real?" Yikes!
    Love,
    Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corn mazes are so frustrating! It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to get lost, but it always is! I'm glad you made it out alive! Ha,ha! Love the happy picture with the "giant" pumpkins.
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete