About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, April 22, 2019

Open House 2019

We had a great evening at the kids open house.  This year I have hardly been in Skylar's classroom so it was so nice being able to visit and see everything she has been working on.  They have been working on weather and Skylar had to do a whole report on Hurricanes.



Skylar's Dream House lay out.  My favorite is the zip line, because Skylar is scared of zip lines.


Super Skylar!


I loved Skylar's "I AM" poem.  



Best friends since Kindergarten.



Madden's room was really fun to walk through.  I volunteer a couple times a month so it was nice to see all the things that I cut and paste come together.


Madden's Timeline.


Madden's first day of school self portrait.  My favorite thing about this was for the question, "Something special about me....I got a concussion one time."  That made me giggle.


They learned a lot about "light."


Not too sure what is going on with the teeth here.


Melted my heart.


George Washington write up.


This was Madden's self portrait that was up in the art show.  I told Jake that Madden was looking rather tan in this one...haha.


1 comment:

  1. "Open House" projects brought a tear to my eye. I loved all of the projects in each of Skylar and Madden's classrooms. The poem was a particular tear jerker. Skylar sure knows herself. I loved Madden's self-portrait and his George Washington picture. Each of the grandchildren's teachers certainly presented great projects!
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete