About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, October 28, 2019

Halloween Adulting

This October was a big one for us.  I always plan our family Halloween costumes months in advice but when we got invite to two different adult Halloween parties I had to figure out costumes quickly.  I, of course, couldn't wear the costume we had planned for Halloween night, that is something a normal person would do, just wear what you have already, right! Nope, any chance we get to dress in costume I make sure we go all out and refuse to repeat any costume.  

The first party we attend was a Demon, Mystical Creature, Vampire theme, so vampires we were.  The best thing about our costumes were our teeth.  They made the costume and all the other guests dressed as vampires couldn't figure out how to keep their teeth in, but ours lasted all night.  It was definitely hard to eat and drink with them, but so worth it.  We had a blast dancing and partying into the night.









Just two weeks laters we attend TJ and Gina's Creepy Clown Party.  I didn't want to go as Clown, but I wanted to be clown like so we decided to dress as Manic Mimes. This party was great because so many parents from the neighborhood and school were invite and half the people were in full make up or mask so you hardly knew who anyone was at first glance.  Jake did out make up which took our costumes to the next level.   






A clown car was even at the party for a picture prop.



Keg stand off Scott, who was dressed as a keg.


Jen showed up as a mime as well, just not quite as manic as us.







1 comment:

  1. Jake and Nicole make great "mimes." If I didn't know them I wouldn't have even recognized them. Jake did their make-up "that" good. Their vampires were amazing as well. Amazing costumes. So, I'm not understanding just why someone would want to dress up as a "keg" but the picture of Jake took me back to some unsettling thoughts. And here I thought he didn't know what a "keg stand" was. Super adult Halloween fun! Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete