About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Friday Night Lights 🏈 - Fall 2019

So this was the first season we had Madden playing double sports; football and soccer.  I was a little worried, but I didn't want him to miss out on either of them and, boy am I glad we did it.  He rocked both seasons!!  His FNL team improved so much from last season.  Our first season we only won 2 games, which was tough, but this season the boys really started clicking.  We came out and lost the first two games, but after that we won out.  I believe we went 6-2, but sadly lost our first playoff game, which ended our season.  Either way we were so proud of Madden.  He had a killer season on offense and defense.  I wish I wrote down all his stats for the season because in just the last game alone he had 3 touchdowns and 1 interception.  His skills have just continued to improve and the best part is that he having a blast playing.   











How he always ends his football season...pizza and a cupcake to the face.


Here are his video hightlights for the Cal Bears season.


1 comment:

  1. Great season, Madden! The action pictures are good; especially the one of Madden reaching out to catch the football. A great team to watch. The end of the season pizza party looked like fun. I didn't know about Madden's "end of the season" cupcake smash tradition! He did look like he enjoyed it! I loved watching Madden make touchdowns!
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete