About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Skylar's 10th Birthday


Someone got to celebrate their Golden Birthday this year.  My first born is now in double digits which still blows my mind.  Where did the last 10 years go?  I can't tell you how blessed we are to have such an amazing, sweet, intelligent, caring, loving, driven little girl.  The only bummer about her birthday that yet again, we are in Covid days and she couldn't celebrate with all her friends in the traditional way.  We still made her day as special as we could.  

First we woke her up with a confetti canon.  My favorite part of the video is Madden at the end proclaiming it wasn't his idea. 

 
She had her traditional birthday breakfast of as many donuts as she can eat.



Sweet Sophie surprised her and decorate the front of our house.



She opened up all her presents.



We did the birthday parade for her with all her friends which made her so happy.








Someone is totally loved!


For dinner she requested her favorite...Bombs.   Bombs are meats baked inside a butter biscuit with marinara sauce and cheese.


We had a family zoom to school Happy Birthday to her.
I

Skylars one request for her birthday cake was that it have fondant on it.  She wanted to be surprised by everything else about it.  



Happy 10th Birthday to my sweet baby girl! I can't want to see what the next 10 years bring you.

1 comment:

  1. The perfect "Golden Birthday!" Great parade and pictures. What an amazing cake. I would like to try Bombs! They sound really good! Happy Birthday to you, Dear Skylar! "10" years old already! Skylar Grace, I am so proud of you, and all you have accomplished and all of your talents.
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete