About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Jake's 40th Birthday Party

 When I told Jake that I wanted to throw him a 40th birthday party he immediately said no to the idea.  Lucky for him I wasn't taking "no" as an answer and told him he is loved by so many and people will want to celebrate him and celebrate they did.  Jake had about 60+ people come out and celebrate with him.  It was awesome seeing so many friends/family from different parts of our lives all together in one room.  We had great food, lots of drinks, and tons of dancing.  The highlight of the night for our guests were the cardboard cutouts of Jake.  People were taking photos and dancing with cardboard Jakes all night long.  Jake had a blast and definitely worked the room all night.  All of our friends gave us so many lovely compliments on how much they enjoyed the night could of partied forever (luckily they didn't because people were getting very tipsy).  It was a night to remember and I wish we could relive it again as I loved celebrating the best human I know!




































1 comment:

  1. What a great evening for me to be a part of Jake's 40th birthday celebration. Nicole, you did an amazing job of decorating and bringing friends and family together to celebrate Jake and have fun. I loved seeing the college friends,now married and parents,get together to party. I loved seeing family,college friends, Bressi group, sports friends, work buddies,and childhood friend, all together in one place. So happy to have pictures to revisit to remember a great evening with my youngest child. Now, let me tell you about his birth. It's very touching.....Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete