About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Holiday Cards 2022

 This is now year 8 of us doing funny and fun holiday cards.  I can't believe we continue to keep up with it and continue to receive such lovely responses.  I wasn't as thrilled and excited about this year card as I was last years, but I heard numerous times that people thought it was our best yet.  We definitely had fun with it this year.  The more glitter we put on the better.  Jake takes the top spot for most body glitter.  Madden protested any glitter or glitter tattoo until we got to JCPennys and saw the response we received from people and he wanted to put some on.  The tradition will continue as I already have next years card in mind.



















1 comment:

  1. I loved this year's card! So happy, joyful, uplifting and FUN! It is my second favorite card. Good job this year! Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete