About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, October 15, 2012

Bring on the Food

Last week Madden had his next milestone...solid food.  We started with rice cereal and he seemed to enjoy it.  He would have his mouth wide open with each spoonful I would feed him.  I feel like rice cereal really has no purpose but to teach them how to eat off a spoon.  My plan is to keep him on it for about a week and then start oatmeal, and veggies not long after that.  





Skylar was eating her breakfast at the same time and was getting jealous that Madden was getting his picture taken.  She kept saying, "take a picture of me Mama."




Once she finished eating her cereal, I let her give me a hand and feed Madden some of his cereal.  She is such a helpful big sister!  




No comments:

Post a Comment