About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, September 16, 2013

Girls Night Out

Skylar and Sophie had there first, of many more to come, Girls Night Out. A few months earlier I purchased tickets to a Disney Junior Live show for the girls, so Jess, Sophie, Skylar and I decided to make a night out of it.  I ask Jake to leave work early to watch Madden so us girls could grab dinner before the show.  We decided on Corvette Diner in Liberty Station, which was perfect.  The girls LOVED IT! They got balloons, hot dogs, and were in awe of all the music and dancing.


Here are the girls dancing to "Shake your Tail Feather."  
(Sorry for the sideways camera job)


Sassy Sisters!  
(Skylar has still not given up her new pose)


From the moment we got to our seats, the girls couldn't take their eyes off the stage.  It was the Pirate and Princess Adventure show staring Sophia the First (as you can see from the princess crowns) and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  


 The girls indulged on cotton candy and popcorn. 



Girls Night Out was a complete success!  I must admit that I found the show really entertaining, and I even got a few dirty looks from other parents because I was singing the "Jake and Neverland Pirates" song too loud.  The best part was seeing the smiles on the girls faces the entire night. 



2 comments:

  1. What a great night for Skylar and Sophie. They look to cute in their matching crowns. Is that a BIG tub of ice cream in Skylar's hands?
    Love,
    Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I relooked at these pix, and I noticed that Skylar is holding a BIG tub of popcorn! Of course it's popcorn. They are at the movies! Oh, Grand-ma!

    ReplyDelete