About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, September 9, 2013

Skylar's First Day of Preschool

Last week was Skylar's First Day of Preschool.......Yes, let the tears flow! Where has the time gone, I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I still can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up.  

The day before the actual first day of school they had a little 45 minute orientation where Skylar got to meet her teachers and play in her classroom.  She was pretty shy and didn't want to tell anyone name, but by the end of it she was opening up more and joining in on the sing along.  

 Skylar preschool is Redeemer by the Sea and she is in Room 7.  Her teachers are Ms. Lauren and Ms. L and they couldn't be sweeter.  I really feel like she is in good hands for this next school year. 



Talk about making memories together.  These two best friend couldn't of been more thrilled to be starting preschool together.  It's so special that Skylar and Sophie get to go to the same preschool together.  Sadly, they aren't in the same class, but they still get to see each other at lunch bunch.  




 When I dropped her off that first day, she didn't seem to have any problems.  She walked right up to her classroom, got her name tag, put her backpack in her cubby and was off to the table full of play-doh.  I know Skylar is going to be learning and growing up so much in this next year and I couldn't be more excited.  She is really making both Jake and I so proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment