About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lennon is here!

Yes my new little nephew is finally here!  To everyone's surprise, even Matthew and Erin who had nothing with them, when they went to the hospital for what they thought was just going to be a check up and ended up with the doctor deciding it was time for Lennon to meet his Mama and Dada.  

Coming three and a half weeks early, he was born on May 13th and came in at 6.4 pounds and 19 inches in length.



Once Matthew, Erin and Lennon came home the kids and I went down to Riverside to meet their new cousin.  Madden didn't give Lennon much attention.  He said "baby" a few times and didn't care too much about him until I was holding him and he got jealous and linked onto my leg and cried until I put Lennon down and picked him up.  Skylar seemed scared and nervous around Lennon.  She didn't want to get to close and wouldn't even give him a kiss on his head.  She did tell us that Lennon was the same size as her baby at home and when we left she told me she wants her cousin Lennon at her birthday party next year.  


As we all know, a new baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.  We couldn't be more in love with Lennon and are completely thrilled for the new parents.  I know both Erin and Matthew are going to make incredible parents and will fill Lennon's life with just a enormous amount of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment