About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, October 23, 2017

Dance Viewing Week

We get two weeks out of the year where we get to go view the kids at dance.  This Fall's viewing week was a extra special one because Madden has started Hip-Hop class.  

After several attempts to get Skylar to try Hip-Hop and just no after no, I got Madden to do it.  After his trial class his teacher told me he had the biggest smile on his face during class.  He comes home and teaches us the dance moves he learns each week, but this was the first time we were going to see him in his full element.  

It was awesome being able to watch Skylar and see how much she improves each year.  She loves Jazz/Tap as she is with all her friends.  Ballet, she seems a lot of timid.  She is the smallest one in class and I won't lie, we caught a couple yawns out of her...haha!

Below is a some what long video I put together summing up dance viewing week for the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment