About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Harvest Day Parade

I'm loving the kids finally being at the same school and being able to have the same fun experiences together.  To kick off Halloween Day the kids participated in the schools annual Harvest Parade.  Madden had his costume all picked out the night before, but of course woke up grumpy and wanted to completely change it.  He told me he was scared of the parade, so I had to go back on the blog and show him videos from when Skylar did it in when she was in Kindergarten and that calmed his nerves and he put his card costume on right away.  Skylar didn't want to break out her Halloween costume just yet, so she wore her dance recital outfit and told friends she was a pop star.


Popstar Skylar and Bruno Mars!



Both the kids weren't giving Jake and I any love during the parade.  We barely got a smile from them for some reason, but we could tell they were having fun!


Skylar with her friend Cassie.


Here is a quick movie I put together of them during the parade.



No comments:

Post a Comment