About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sprayground

Skylar and I discovered a new way to beat the heat and that is at the Sprayground in San Elijo Hills.  When we first found it a few weeks ago Skylar wasn't in a swim suit so she wasn't able to get the full effect of the Spraygound, but this time was a different story.  The second I put her down she ran over to the water spout and was drenched.  There was a little boy there who she kept following around from spout to spout, it was pretty cute.  She just loved getting spray, spritz and sloshing her way through the park.  I definitely think we will be making another trip to the sprayground before summer ends.





No comments:

Post a Comment