About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sprayground Fun

The weather gave us a small hint of summer last week when we had some nice warm weather.  I decided since it was going to be a nice day and that the San Eljio Stroller Strides group was doing the sprayground as there playgroup that I would go work out over there so Skylar could enjoy the warm weather.  Of course, the second class was over she wanted into her swimsuit immediately to join in the fun.  Heather brought a ton of toys for the kiddos to play with and since class was over by 10:30 the sprayground wasn't crowded yet, which was nice.  Skylar had a ton of fun running around that I was worried it was going to be hard to get her to leave, but luckily after about an hour I think she was getting worn out and was ready to head out.  I definitely think this is going to be the first of many trips to the sprayground this summer.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment