About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Skylar's 2 Year Photos

Having just done Madden's newborn photos and loving how they turned out I had to ask Stephanie if she would be willing to do Skylar's 2 year photos.  Once again, I was worried because Skylar hadn't done professional photos since her 1 year photos and now that she has her own little personality I wasn't too sure how she would be during the session.  Thank goodness, Skylar did just as good as her brother did the  week earlier.  She just loves the camera and did everything we asked her to do.  The jelly beans that Stephanie offered her may have had something to do with it, but either way, she was just precious during the whole shoot and Stephanie got some amazing shots.











Once again, Stephanie did a fantastic job and I couldn't of been happier with the way they pictures turned out.  When we were walking home I told Skylar, "You are such a little model Skylar" to which she replied "No, I'm a big girl Mama!"

1 comment:

  1. These photos are very good. This photographer is "right on" and knows how to photo young children appropriately. Skylar is so at home in front of the camera. Madden is just precious.
    How happy we are!
    It is so hard to believe Skylar is 2.
    Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete