About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Skylar's Preschool Christmas Performance

For the whole month of December Skylar had been coming home and singing Christmas songs she had been learning at school for their Annual Christmas Performance.  Jiggle Bells and Joy to the World were her two favorites and the ones we heard her sing the most.  For the performance at her preschool they have all five preschool classrooms in the chapel and have everyone sing together.  I think Jake and I were more excited on the day of the performance then she was.  I wasn't too sure if she totally understood that she would be singing in front of so many people.        



Here she is walking in with her class. 


We were lucky enough to get sits in the third row, so she would be able to see Jake, Madden and I.  


I must admit that when they starting singing their first song, it totally brought tears to my eyes.  She just looked so grown up up there and I couldn't be more proud of her.  


"Joy to the World"  


 "Go Tell it on the Mountain"


During their Jiggle Bells performance, Cassie got her bell stuck in Skylar's hair. Skylar was a pro and continued singing and jiggling her own bell, even while her teacher attempted to get the bell out of her hair.



"Jiggle Bells"


"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"


Skylar's classmates


After the peformance all the kids went back to their classrooms and welcomed the parents for a little party.  The kids snacked on bagels, muffins, cookies and juice.   Madden pulled himself a seat and joined the table with his big sister.  I think he loves going to Skylar's classroom just as much as Skylar does.



We gave our presents to Skylar's teachers and thanked them for everything they have done for her so far this year.  Jake and I are so proud of Skylar in her first Christmas Performance and I'm looking forward to many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment