About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, September 8, 2014

Skylar's First Day of 4 Year Old Preschool

Last week Skylar had her Last/First Day of Preschool (insert sad face).  This means my baby girl is getting older and her days of preschool are coming to an end.  We are so lucky to have such an amazing class room with the two best teachers, wonderful kids and parents.  Knowing this was the last/first day of preschool with this amazing group made be a little blue.  Skylar on the other hand was ecstatic.  When I told her she would be going back to Room 7 with Ms. L, Ms. Paulette and all her friends she was on cloud nine.

  To start the morning off in a special way I attempted to make her some special pancakes ,"P 4" for preschool 4, an idea I stole from my friend Rocio.  They didn't look very pretty, but she loved them and kept telling me how she was eating bites of the 4 or the P.    


After breakfast we took our traditional first day of school pictures with the family and Sophie.  





It really makes days like this extra special that Skylar and Sophie get to experience them together.  The two of them we able to spend all summer together at camp, but now that school is back in session they will be in different class rooms.  Lucky for them their class rooms are on the playground together and have enrichment together so they are never that far apart.


These two sweethearts couldn't make us parents any prouder!


I had to go to work, but Jake drove Skylar to school that morning.  He said she was smiling from ear to ear the whole time.  

Sophie, Daniel, and Skylar


Madeline is Skylar's dearest friend in her classroom.  She told me she was the most excited about going back and seeing Madeline.  


I just know that this year is going to fly by so fast.  Skylar is going to learn so much during this time and I'm going to try and cherish ever moment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment