About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

OK, I will totally admit that I dropped the ball on Father's Day this year.  I knew with us traveling back home that day I wasn't too sure what we would be up too, but that still isn't an excuse and I should of planned something.  Needless to say, we ended up just having a mellow day at home.  Skylar gave her Dad a musical card that played the Tina Turner's song "Simply the Best", which she decided to take over herself and continue to just open and close until the card stopped playing.  I cooked Jake homemade lasagna for the first time which turned out so YUMMY and made a delicious frozen Oreo ice cream dessert.   




A message from Skylar to her Dad:

Dada I have to be the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my Dada.  You are my hero who I love so much.  You gives me tons of kisses when something hurts.  You lift me up when I'm down.  You make me feel safe and loved.  The GREATEST gift I have received is having you as my Dada.  I love you with all my heart! ~ Skylar


No comments:

Post a Comment