About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, June 13, 2011

Playdate with Linc and Jackie

It's so great that Linc and Skylar are so close in age and it's only going to get better as they get older, so when we get to spend time with Linc and Jackie, Skylar and I just love it.  Sadly we are having June gloom so we weren't able to take the kiddos to the pool so we walked them over to the park where Skylar strolled around playing with all of Linc's toys and Linc cruised around in Skylar's little push car. 


Lucky for Jackie and I both kids went down for naps right at the same time so we were able to eat lunch and just chat.  After nap time I brought Skylar's inflatable pool into the house which Linc dived into. I couldn't stop laughing at him.  He was having so much fun leaping in and out of the pool and trying to chew on the Zebra's head. 




The cutest part of the day had to be when we put Linc in Skylar's little Radio Flyer push wagon and had her push him up and down the hallway.  Skylar isn't the smoothest driver, so I think she did run Linc into the wall once or twice, but he didn't seem to mind.  When we took Linc out of the wagon Skylar sat down and began to cry, she was having so much fun pushing him around.  Just another great playdate, which I'm sure won't be the last.




No comments:

Post a Comment