About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, June 27, 2011

Padres Game

Last Friday Erin and Matthew invited us to the Padres game, which if you know me, baseball is my worst nightmare and going to a game isn't my idea of fun.  However, I figured I would have my hands full with Skylar so she would be a good distraction.  We had great seats right behind home plate and lucky for us half the aisle was empty which gave Skylar plenty of room to roam around. 




Skylar had her first taste of ball park food when she munched on a pretzel and a churro.


Skylar was so entertaining during the game.  All the fans in our section couldn't stop laughing and smiling at her.  She would scream, cheer, and clap with the rest of the crowd whenever the Padres got a hit.  She even made friends with the guys sitting next to us, when she decided to enjoy the game with them. 




Skylar was such a trooper the whole game and I think she was even the Padres lucky charm because they had a season high runs in their win over the Braves.  It was the top of the 8th inning when Jake and I decided it was time to head home and put our All Star to bed.  I must admit this was the first baseball that I actual had a good time at and I hope that we can attend more games with Erin and Matthew in the future.     

No comments:

Post a Comment