About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And 1 more makes a Family of 4!

Well Jake, Skylar and I are very excited that we will be expanding our family and welcoming a new member to it.  Yes I am pregnant and feeling pretty good now that I'm finally through the first trimester.  I thought this first trimester was tougher then my first trimester with Skylar, but Jake said I complained about all the same stuff.  Our due date is May 4th, 2012, which for those who don't know or remember, Skylar's due date was May 4th, 2010.  I don't know what our deal with May 4th is, but seeing that Skylar was a week late we are hoping maybe this baby will be a week early.  Nevertheless we are all extremely excited and happy to became a wonderful family of four and we know that Skylar is going to be the best big sister anyone could ask for. 


Our Little Bean at 12 Weeks


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including this 1st pix of SoCal Ernest #2. A miracle is beginning!

    ReplyDelete