About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, October 17, 2011

Legoland

Talk about a packed filled weekend!  We had a ton of fun this past weekend with Grandpa Paul and Grandma Suzie.  Our first stop was the Legoland Aquarium and let me tell you, it didn't disappoint. 


Skylar was immediately in heaven when we walked in as she was able to go down the slide and get up close and personal with all the sea life.





Grandma Suzie was very excited to see her first lego Pelician!


Skylar loved touching all the starfish in the little pools.




To our suprirse we were excited to find out that if you purchase tickets to the Aquarium they let you go into the park and explore for an hour, which we totally jumped on since we had never been to the park before.  The park was totally awesome and I can only imagine how much you can do if you are there for the whole day.


We found the perfect section of the park where Skylar was able to run all over the place and climb through things.




There was even a lego train ride that we took Skylar on, but I think Grandma Suzie and myself were more excited to be on the train ride than Skylar.





After our morning at Legoland I have definitely decided that starting next year I'm purchasing a year pass.  We had a ton of fun and I can't wait to explore the rest of the park with Skylar.

No comments:

Post a Comment