About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, October 24, 2011

Darci & Blake's Baby Shower

Well we are just about 8 weeks away until little Logan Anderson arrives and another one of my best friends will become a Mom!  This weekend Darci and Blake had their baby shower at a local park which was a ton of fun.  Blake's Mom hosted the party and did a awesome job with everything from the food, decor and even having a pie tasting contest.  I think the cutest part was the little photo spot she put together for all the families to take a fall photo together. 





It was so nice because all of our friends were able to make it to the shower and show our excitement and love for little Logan.  Plus Skylar was able to visit with all her little friends MacKenzie, Stephen, and Linc, at least when she didn't want to be with all the girls.




Throughout the whole day Darci was just glowing and seemed so happy.  I just know she is going to make an incredible Mom and that Blake will be such a fun loving Dad.  I couldn't be happier for the both and them and I can't wait for Logan to become apart of their family.


No comments:

Post a Comment