About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting into Baby Mode

Ok, I won't lie, I have really been dropping the ball with this baby.  I can't believe I'm already 6 months pregnant and I finally purchased an outfit for our little man.  With taking care of a toddler this time around, the holidays and then moving into a new house I haven't had a chance to even think about being pregnant, which I guess is a good thing because it's making this pregnancy fly by.  I decided now it's time to kick myself into gear and get into baby mode, so last week I picked out the paint color for the nursery and put Jake to work. 


As you can see the room previously belonged to a little girl so we had to cover up the pink and white stripes.  The bedding I purchases is red/blue/white so I went with a dark blue for the room color.  After seeing the blue on the wall I'm a little scared that I went too dark...urggh!!  I'm hoping once we get the white beadboard installed on the bottom portion of the walls and put the white shutters back in the windows it will help lighten up the room and it won't look so dark...fingers crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment