About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Playing jokes on Grandma

So last week when Skylar was kept inside the house and couldn't go to daycare my Mom came down to watch her for us while I worked the first half of the week.  I guess Skylar thought it would be funny to lock herself in our guest bathroom freaking out Grandma.  My Mom who began to immediately have thoughts of Skylar falling into the toilet or something called the Fire Department to come to our house and get Skylar out.  Not thinking they would have to bust open the door, my Mom assumed they would have a little tool to just unlock the door, but NOPE.  This is what our door jam now looks like. 


What felt like an forever to my Mom was only about 10 minutes to which Skylar was locked in the bathroom until the fireman came to her rescue.  Mom said she was didn't cry but start to get a little upset at the end because she was ready to get out.  Needless to say, the next day I came home from work and there were kids safety locks on all the door knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment