About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, April 21, 2014

The Next American Ninja Warrior

For those of you who have never heard of American Ninja Warrior, it is a obstacle course competition series where adults race to achieve the fastest time, and ultimately the one with the fastest time becomes the American Ninja Warrior.  After you watch the video below, you will see why I titled my blog what I did.

For months now Madden has been in swim class and sadly he started hating it.  He would clinch on to me as if his life depended on it and I couldn't handle it any more.  I thought it was best to take a break and try something new.  I decided on the Mommy and Me gymnastics class at the Y.  He has been watching Skylar do gymnastics since he was 8 months old and I figured it would be something he would enjoy.  Last week was his second class and he LOVED it.  He was all smiles the entire class and didn't stop running, jumping, bouncing, etc. the whole 45 minute class.





So he ran the obstacle course at least a dozen times and couldn't get a enough of it.  


Last week he wouldn't even let Ms. Tracy (his instructor) come near him, but at the end of this class he gave her a big hug.   




Madden has to tag along to all of Skylar's activities so I love seeing him having his own fun, not to mention after class he took a three hour nap.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment