About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, April 14, 2014

License to Drive.....Well, Kind of!

I can't tell you how lucky we are to have kids living right next door to us the exact age as Skylar and Madden.  Johnny, Madden's best bud is the sweetest little boy around.  They are only a week apart and I just love watching them play together.  Last week the two of them were just too cute playing in the alley that I couldn't help by take some video.  Jake taught Madden how to drive Skylar's mustang and now it's the only thing he wants to do when we are playing in the alley.  He told Johnny to jump in and the two of them were cruising the alley as if they were high school teens.  I just hope Madden's driving skills improve!


Madden checking out his back wheel.


I wish I would of zoomed in from the beginning because in this video they are blowing us moms kisses.


Parking the car!







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Madden is still driving up the curves. Ha, ha, ha! I bet he is so proud now that HE gets to sit in the driver's seat!
    Love,
    Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete